Mod is short for modification. It can change Minecraft’s game content from what it originally was. Most mods add content to the game to change the creative feel, alter gameplay, and offer the gamer more options in how they interact with the world of Minecraft.
Most people who make mods for Minecraft: Java Edition (known as modders) either use Fabric or Minecraft Forge alongside the Mod Coder Pack to do so. Some mods may be bigger expansions, while others add more settings and options to optimize graphics, speed, or gameplay of the game. Server mods or plugins mainly provide server admins more options and ease of use. Usually, most mods for single-player have a server version that allows or optimizes the mod in multiplayer. The creator of a mod will update the mod whenever the game updates, bringing more content, bug fixes, or optimizations. Also, mods are available for Bedrock Edition via mcpedl.com on iOS and through apps. An official way of making mods called Add-ons is available for Bedrock Edition.
Now, you may want to find out the information about 1.8 Mods on 9minecraft. For your information, 9minecraft is a site that allows you to download mods for Minecraft. We get information that there are many people who visit 9minecraft site. There you are able to download links of mods that you want. Of course, you are also able to find out the information related to Minecraft 1.8.9 mods.
MINECRAFT 1.8.9 MODS
You have to know that Minecraft 1.8.9 is an update to Minecraft that was released on December 9, 2015. In the text below, we are going to share one of the mods. It is Mob Battle Mod 1.16.3/1.14.4. It takes care of that by adding the items that will help you in making mob fights. This is meant to be played in the Creative mode. It is explained in the game, how to use the item. This should work on every mob that can fight back. In other words, every fight maybe can be done with this mod. This mod introduces a series of wands which enable you to take control over who or what a mob attacks. The Enrager is the main wand that you easily click who wants to do the attacking and then click the next mob for it to attack. Apparently, there are some features of Mob Battle Mod 1.16.3/1.14.4.
- Mob Stick: This feature creates 2 mobs fighting each other.
- Mob Stick Group: This feature creates a group of mobs to fight another single mob.
- Mob Heal: This feature heals a mob back to full health.
- Mob Kill: This feature allows you to kill a mob (no command typing etc anymore).
- Mob Effect: This feature will remove every potion effect from the selected mob.
- Armor Editor: With This feature, you are able to edit equipment from mobs really easily.
- Mob Mount: This feature allows stack mobs without the command and on existing mobs.
- Mob Equip: This feature allows the mob able to pick up items without manually giving it to them.