It seems that a lot of Minecraft players are asking about Minecraft code related to aka ms remote connect site. This aka ms remote connect website is actually a site that you have to access when you sign in to Minecraft using your Microsoft account.
The link of aka ms remote connect site will appear when you log into Minecraft using your Microsoft account. Do you want to play crossplay using your PS4 or Nintendo Switch in Minecraft? Then this link will appear since you have to sign in using your Microsoft account. When you sign in using Microsoft account, you may be still confused about the code and where you have to enter it.
The fact is that it is clearly written in the instructions in the home screen of Minecraft that when you log in using your Microsoft account, you have to visit aka ms remote connect link. Then under the link, you will be able to see that there is a code which you have to enter. So, the code comes together with the link. The thing that you have to after you see the link and the code is that you have to access the link using another device and then enter the code there.
As explained above that aka ms remote connect link will appear when you sign in to Minecraft using Microsoft account. So, how to sign in using a Microsoft account? You are able to see the steps below.
- In the home screen of Minecraft, there is Sign In With A Microsoft Account. You have to click on that and then there will be a small sign in the message.
- In that small sign in message, you are asked to sign in with your free Microsoft Account to experience the full world of Minecraft. To do that, you have to visit the link which is given and you have to access it using another device. The given link is https://aka.ms/remoteconnect. Under the link, there is also a given code where you have to enter this code in the page of the link that you will visit. So, the link of aka ms remote connect and the code is given together to you when you decide to sign in to Minecraft using Microsoft account.
- In this step, you are able to get another device such as your smartphone and then you can type the link aka.ms/remoteconnect in the browser of your smartphone. Then, you have to enter the code.
- Here, you have to enter your email password and hit the Sign In button.
- Now, you are signed in to Minecraft for Nintendo Switch and you are able to safely close the signing in window.
- But, you have to make sure that you have to wait for it to connect.
- If it has been connected, in your Minecraft home screen, there will be a small pop up message saying ‘Welcome’. In addition, the message says that you have connected to Minecraft with an Xbox Live profile.
You can see the process of signing in to Minecraft using Microsoft account by watching videos on Youtube such as a video of HenxGamxr about it to help you sign in to your Minecraft using your Microsoft Account.