Now, you may want to install one of the best Aternos mods so you are at this page to find out its way. Apparently, there are some steps you have to do to install mods on your server. Of course, there you will be able to choose one of the best Aternos mods. For example, DecoCraft.
HOW TO INSTALL ATERNOS MODS
- At the first step, you need to install Forge on your server. Remember that Forge is the server software which is necessary to load mods on your server. You are able to find Forge on Aternos here: https://aternos.org/software/forge/. We get information that there is an alternative to Forge. It is Magma which is based on Forge and PaperMC. Also, it supports the installation of mods and plugins together on the same server.
- The second step, you have to install mods on your server. For your information, Aternos has a list of different mods from CurseForge. At this time, only mods listed on CurseForge is able to be installed on Aternos. If you want to get DecoCraft, you will be able to find it here: https://aternos.org/addons/a/curseforge/decocraft2.
- Then, you have to install dependencies on your server. Apparently, there are some mods that need other mods to work. Those are named dependencies. In this case, it is possible the dependencies are listed on the Aternos mod list. But, sometimes you need to take a look at the mod descriptions for finding all dependencies. As an example mod, DecoCraft will require the installation of PTRLib to work and run.
- In this step, you need to install Forge on your computer. Usually, most mods need to be installed on both, the server and the computer of every user. To install Forge on your computer, you are able to download the installer here: https://files.minecraftforge.net/. In other cases, if you use Magma on the server, it means that you still use Forge on the client.
- The next step that you have to do is to download all mods that you have already installed on your server and then put them into your mods folder, exactly inside the minecraft folder. If you want to download the mods, directly you are able to head to the mod pages linked in the Aternos mod list.
- Afterwards, you are able to start your Minecraft launcher. Please do not forget to choose the Forge profile. It is automatically created by the Forge installer (Step 4). Start Forge on your server. To do that, you are able to start your server here: https://aternos.org/server/.
- Lastly, you are able to connect to your server. We are sure that you know the way to connect your server. In this step, if you get any issues once you are connecting to your server, you are able to read other articles on our site to get a solution. Also, if you want a mod to be added to the mod list, you are able to request it on the forums.