Kovaak’s is known as one of the many aim trainers that are available. Some aim trainers are even free and are able to be played straight from your browser, such as AimBooster. But the issue with some of them and in particular AimBooster, is that it is played in a 2D space.
The Kovaak’s routines for Valorant are split by ability.here are some of the guidelines for those who are confused about where to begin:
- Beginner: You are new to playing shooters on PC or have been playing for less than six months.
- Novice: You know how to play shooters and have played them for about one year.
- Intermediate: You are an above average player that has been playing the games for more than two years.
- Advanced: You are an expert that has played shooters for more than five years.
In case you are still not sure where to begin, it is better for you to follow the beginner routine. It is no problem starting with a routine that is easier than your current level because you will quickly adapt and can move on to the next stage. On the other hands, there is a lot wrong with starting at a routine that is more advanced than your current level because the scenarios will be too hard and you will not get the full advantage. In the end, you would get stressed and give up. It is important that you are honest about the current ability. Do not forget that it comes to matter where you are now, only you are going.
Beginner Kovaak’s routine
For those who are beginners, be thankful because you are able to expect to make the most progress in this time and it’s not unusual to see improvements in your scores day on day.
- Close long strafes invincible (10 minutes): This one is a classic tracking routine.
- 1wall6targets TE (10 minutes): This one is a simple flicking scenario to set you up for more hard ones.
- FuglaaXYLongStrafes (10 minutes): This one is a wonderful tracking scenario that includes some verticality.
- Tile Frenzy –Strafing – 01 (10 minutes0: This one is more useful than the standard tile frenzy because the targets are moving.
You are able to consider yourself a novice one and move onto the next routine after following this routine daily for 12 weeks. Some alternative scenarios that are good for your ability are vertical long strafes, 1wall 1target, cata IC long strafes, time frenzy 180, and ascended tracking v3.
Novice Kovaak’s routine
Here are the more difficult scenarios and your progress will be slower but you are able to expect to see the progress every few days or weeks.
- Thin aiming long invincible (10 minutes)
- 1wall 6targets small (10 minutes)
- Vertical long strafes (10 minutes)
- Tile frenzy 180 (10 minutes)
If you want to know about the intermediate and advanced Kovaak’s routines, you can visit a site called kr4m.com. Everything about Kovaak’s routine for Valorant can be found on the site.