Minecraft 1.12.2 is the name of an update to Minecraft which was released on September 18, 2017 with the name New Game Logo with Minecraft Java Edition. Here is the list of the best Minecraft 1.12.2 mods compiled by the community of 9minecraft.
Most of the mods in the list add content to the game in order to alter the gameplay, change the creative feel, or give the player mode options in how they interact with the Minecraft world.
- Speedy Ladders Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 (More Tiers of Vanilla Ladders)
- More Charcoal Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 (Charcoal Based on Items and Blocks)
- Crafting Station Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 (Crafting Station without Tinker’s Construct)
- Speedy Hoppers Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 (Much Faster Than Vanilla Hopper)
- Inventory HUD+ Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 (Adds Your Main Inventory to Your HUD)
- Structurize Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 (Easy Way to Build Your Own City)
- Craftable Saddles Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 (Crafting Recipe for Saddles)
- Prefab Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 (Prefabricated Building)
- Respawnable Pets Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 (Your Pets Respawn After Death)
- Vanilla Plus: Powder Power Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 (Gear Spanning from Iron to Beyond Diamond)
Speedy Ladders Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 refers to a very small standalone mod that can add four tiers of Vanilla plus stand ladders: iron, gold, stone, and diamond. Each of them allows you to climb up and down at increasingly faster speeds.
If you want to install Speedy Ladders Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2, you will need to make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Then, locate the Minecraft application folder. If you are on Windows, you can open Run from the start menu and then type %appdata% and click Run. If you are on Mac, you can open finder, hold down ALT and click GO and then Library located in the top menu bar. After that, open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft. The next thing that should be done is to place the mod that you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder. When you launch the game called Minecrfat and click the mods button, you should now see the mod is installed.
More Charcoal Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 can be described as a simple mod that adds a few new forms of charcoal based on vanilla items that are able to be used as furnace fuel. This one features items (Charcoal Chunks like tiny charcoal, Apple Charcoal, Beet Charcoal, Carrot Charcoal, Chorus Charcoal, Potato Charcoal, Sugarcane Charcoal, Bread Charcoal, Melon Charcoal, and Egg Charcoal) and blocks (Block of Charcoal for regular charcoal and Block of Charcoal for all items listed before). If you want to install it, you can follow the same method as installing Speedy Ladders Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2.
Inventory HUD+ Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 is the one mod that adds your main inventory to your HUD. This one adds two additional features. Both of them are off by default, but you are able to toggle them on in the game mod config screen. The first feature is called ArmorDamageHUD and the second one is PotionStatusHUD.