Do you want to change the lighting and look of your world on Minecraft? If so, you are able to use shaders. Chocapic13 Shaders is one of Minecraft shaders that you are able to use. Have you ever used this shaders? If you have not used this, and now you want to use it for Xbox, you surely need a guide for it.
Chocapic13 shaders can act as the base shader for a lot of the shader mods. This shader has a lot of inbuilt modules to carry out the base function. Over the past years, this shader faced a lot of updates. It can work great with Minecraft 1.13.2, 1.12.2, 1.11.2 and 1.10.2. It is important for you to know that the lighting effect of the Chocapic13 shaders is unparallel. They were designed well so that most of the other pack developed from it. Because it can act as the base for a lot of mods, you are able to access the core files to be able to change the mod based on your requirement. You are able to optimize the shader for better graphics.
The main function of this mod is to add dynamic shadows, a pleasing effect of wind on the leaves, real sunshine and better water modeled before. This shaders has some different versions. It is not like many lightweight shaderpacks, it tries to be able to maintain a decent quality level even at the lowest possible preset. The presets which are high-end can run at around 80-100 FPS and over 120 on a simple scene on a mid range GPU such as the RX 570 or the GTX 1060 while offering visuals which have high quality.
According to the CurseForge site, there are a lot of features of this shader as listed below.
- It has a dynamic time of day cycle.
- It has a physically plausible High Dynamic Range lighting system.
- It has shadows with variable penumbra size.
- There is variable density volumetric fog with shadows.
- It has volumetric clouds.
- It has a water shader with water fog, reflections, caustics and refractions.
- It has Screen Space Ambient Occlusion (SSAO).
- It has High quality Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA).
- There is a custom Nether and End.
- It has depth of field.
- It has a contrast-adaptive sharpening filter.
- and many more !
Now, the question is, can we use this shader on Xbox One? You are able to try to download and install it on your Xbox One. Or, you are able to try to consult about it to other Minecraft players on a forum. If you cannot use Chocapic13 on your Xbox One, you are able to try to use other shaders for Minecraft.
There are some videos on Youtube that you are able to watch about installing Shaders for Xbox. Here are some of them.
- A video of ElderWizardGaming which is the title of the video is How to Download Extreme Shader Mod on Minecraft Xbox One (Tutorial) which was uploaded on July 19th, 2019.
- A video of ECKOSOLDIER entitled How to Install Shaders For Minecraft Xbox One (Easy Voice Tutorial) which was uploaded on August 18th, 2019.
You are able to watch these videos. You are also able to visit a Minecraft forum often for getting some information about Minecraft shaders for Minecraft or information about Chocapic13.