Why do people look for the chunk in Minecraft?
What makes chunks so reliable to find?
How to find the chunk and is there any tool used to find chunk in Minecraft?
In Minecraft, a chunk is a 256-block tall 16×16 segment of a MInecraft world. In this case, chunks are the kind of method used by the world generator to divide maps into manageable pieces. Chunks will be generated around players when they first enter the world. When the players wander around the world, new chunks will be generated as needed.
In Minecraft Bedrock Edition, all game aspects are active in loading the chunks. It includes chunks within the simulation distance of a player. Then, the chunks are loaded by Commands/tickingarea. Well, unloaded chunks are unprocessed by the game because of any game aspects.
Where to Find Chunk Location in Minecraft Bedrock?
To find chunks, at least you need to know the X and Y coordinates which are divisible by 16 represent the boundaries between chunks. EG: (96, -32) is an exact corner where four chunks meet. It is so important for the players to be in the top-left corner with western chunk when both X and Z coordinates are divisible by 16.
The player really can know where the chunk by this formula:
- (X coordinate / 16) is the X of a chunk is floor.
- (Z coordinate / 16) is the Z of a chunk is floor.
In Bedrock Edition, when toggling fancy graphics, the world automatically renders again. Then, loading only the chunk the player is in for a split second. On the other word, it is briefly showing the chunk boundaries. Well, if the player changes the render distance rapidly, of course chunk barriers appear as a blue line.
Of course, that’s so complicated to find the location of the chunk, isn’t it?
To ease you finding the location of chunks in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, instead, you can take an alternative way. Here, we recommend you to use chunkbase.com which guides you in finding the location of a chunk as easy as possible.
At Chunk Base site, you definitely can find the chunk finders. There are a set of apps which allow you to be able to easily view different map features and find points of interest in your Minecraft world with just your map seed.
How to Find the Location of Chunk with Chunk Finder?
At least, there will be some ways that you need to follow when you want to find the chunk through https://www.chunkbase.com/. Here are the ways:
- First, you need to go to the official site of Chunk Base at https://www.chunkbase.com/.
- Then, click on Apps Menu. You automatically will be directed into the Chunk Finders page.
- Choose one that you want to find. For example, we choose Slime Chunk Finder. After that, enter the seed of your world.
- Then, choose the version of Minecraft. Because we want to find chunks in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, of course you need to choose this version.
- Then, set X and Z coordinate.
- Finally, you can click Go to find the chunks.
That’s it ! It is your turn trying to find a chunk in Minecraft Bedrock Edition.