Chunkbase is a site that provides lots of apps to help you find the best seeds, biomes as well structures in Minecraft. Now, let us find out some information about that here. Make sure that you do not go anywhere.
Minecraft seeds are the values made up of character(s) (including negative or positive integers) that are used as the basis for generating every Minecraft world. On Bedrock Edition, it has a total of 232 possible worlds no matter whether strings or numbers are used as the seed. This is due to Bedrock Edition using a 32-bit variant of the Mersenne Twister PRNG, that accepts only 32-bit seeds. The hashing algorithm is identical to String.hashCode(): a hash h starts with 0, and for each character c, the value of h is changed to h * 31 + c, within the boundary of a 32-bit integer.
As we said before, Chunkbase is a site that provides a collection of apps to help you find the best Minecraft seeds, and locate biomes as well structures in your world on an interactive map. Aside from that, you are also able to find lots of information regarding mods and other tutorials. Now, we are going to give you information related to Slime Chunk on Chunkbase.
Apart from spawning in swamps, slimes can only spawn in every 10th chunk on average. Slime Chunks are destined by your save game seed. They are always the same for a specific seed, just like the generated terrain. The only way to find Slime Chunks in-game without using third party apps or mods is to observe the slime spawns.
DOES SLIME FINDER WORK WITH BEDROCK EDITION?
Yes! Please ensure to select Bedrock as the version.
In slime chunks, slimes spawn far less than most other hostiles. So, ensure you wait long enough. Also, you have to double check the seed you used as well as the coordinates. Here are a few more things to consider:
- Mobs cannot spawn closer than 24m to you, so do not stand too close to where you expect them to spawn.
- It is a good idea to hollow out a 16×16 wide and at least 3 blocks high room inside a slime chunk to maximize the spawn rate. Waiting in naturally generated caves and hallways is going to take much longer.
- To prevent other mobs from spawning, you have to use lighting. But do not use torches on the ground or glow stone, as these blocks are going to reduce the spawn rate. You are able to safely use Jack-O-Lanterns or Redstone Lamps + Redstone Blocks.
- Sometimes, hostile mob spawning may be jammed by mobs that do not despawn automatically. If that happens, you have to walk about 200m in any direction and then come back in order to force them to despawn.
- Mobs cannot spawn on bedrock
- Slimes do not spawn on peaceful
- Slimes do not spawn in mushroom island biomes