For those who want to download Mineshafter Launcher, you have to read this article until the end. Here we are going to share the way to get started and download Mineshafter Launcher. Make sure you get the information you need.
- At the first step, you are able to login. Before that, make sure you have created an account.
- After that, you are able to set a username on the Settings page.
- Please set a skin and/or cloak if you want one.
- Now, you are able to download the launcher.
- You will be able to start the launcher.
- Please login with any username you want. Password does not matter. Remember that your username must match the one you have picked on the website.
HOW TO DOWNLOADS MINESHAFTER LAUNCHER
Apparently, you will need Java 8 to play Minecraft. If you do not have it, please go get it. If the files show up as a compressed archive (Zip/Rar) to you, or you cannot open the file by double clicking on it, first make sure you have Java installed. If you have Java installed, you are able to try using Jarfix to fix the file association.
Please login with whatever username or password you want. The servers will ask you to login again when you connect. You have to note that you cannot connect to official servers using this. Only open servers, or those using authentication plugins are going to work. If you see the message error, please follow these steps below.
- Firstly, you have to open your .minecraft directory.
- Then, copy the saves directory to your Desktop.
- After that, you have to delete the .minecraft directory.
- Now, you are able to start the launcher.
- After the .minecraft directory has re-appeared, you need to place your backed up saves directory back inside it.
Q: When I change the skin, it stays the same in the game.
A: To reduce load on your server, the client caches the skins. Please restart Minecraft to make sure that you are seeing the latest skins for yourself and your friends.
Q: Nothing happens when I start the launcher.
A: Sometimes Windows does not properly bind JAR files to be executed by Java. In this case, you have to try using Jarfix to re-associate the file type.
Q: I cannot login to my friend’s server/I get Connection Timeout errors.
A: Usually, this is either a firewall or NAT problem. Whoever is running the server needs to make sure that they have TCP port 25565 (or whatever port they are using) open to the internet.
Q: I keep getting “Failed to verify username” once connecting to multiplayer servers.
A: You are able to only use the servers that use custom authentication plugins or are in offline mode. Official servers will not let you connect.
If this did not solve your problems, you are able to go to their Group for help.