In Minecraft, you are probably familiar with seed. In this case, Minecraft seeds are values which are made up of the characters including negative or positive integers used as the basic for generating every Minecraft world.
Every world over generation is given a seed which is a random string of numbers that will determine how the world generates its biomes, structures, blocks and many more. Moreover, seeds apply the same to a world which is created on a server as it will run in single player.
Of course, you may want to change the world seed on your Minecraft server. As we have mentioned above that world seeds are created on a server, it means that to change the world seed on a server may take different ways based on the server as you’re using to play Minecraft.
As we know that there are a lot of servers that you can use to play Minecraft. Of course, those servers allow you to create the world seed and also change it. Certainly, if you want to change the world seed on the server, the main thing that you need to recognize is to identify what the server you’re using to play Minecraft.
Due to each server having certain ways to change the world seed, of course we here will inform you how to change the world seeds on some best Minecraft servers.
Server 1 – How to Change the World Seed on Apex Minecraft Hosting
- First, you need to go to the Apex Control Panel. Then, stop your server.
- After that click on “Config Files”.
- Then, click “Server Settings”.
- In this step, you have to locate the “Level Seed” by typing the seed in the blank with the seed you want to change.
- Scroll the page down. Press Save.
- Back to the main page of your panel. Then, locate the “World” field. In this step, you will be allowed to change the world seed to any random name. Well, it will reset your world.
- Go and start the server. To check the server loaded the correct seed, you can type “seed” into the server console.
Server 2 – How to Change the World Seed on Minehut Server
- Firstly, startup your server from the panel
- Then, you need to go to the “World” section of the panel at the top of the page
- After that, you can scroll down the “World Seed”. Then, type the seed as you want to change. Click “update”
- Once click Update, you also need to click the “reset world” button.
- After that, restart your server
- Finally, when your server starts up, the new seed automatically will be generated
Server 3: How to Change the World Seed on Multicraft Server
- First, you need to log into Multicraft and stop your server
- Then, it is highly recommended for you to take backup of your world before resetting it. So, you can go back to your old world if you do not like a new world.
- Once you take a backup, you can change the world seed by following instructions: Renaming the world folder, Deleting the world folder and Changing the server properties.
- Then, go into the Server Configuration tab on the left.
- Scroll down until you find the Level Seed menu.
- After that, input the seed as you want.
- Finally, the new world seed will run.
Well, if you use the server as we do not mention above, we apologize that we can’t show what you need. Instead, you can look for the ways from another source