Minehut offers you to create a server completely free and advertise it easily without worrying or hassling with server advertisements. By the way, do you interested in making your free server? If so, you are able to do this option.
CREATING A MINEHUT SERVER
Apparently, there are some steps that you have to do in creating a Minehut server. Here sre steps:
- At the first step, you have to head over to Minehut website and click the Get Started button near the middle of the page.
- If you already have an account on Minehut, simply you are able to login. But, if you do not have an account, you are able to create the one.
- Now, you need to continue to insert all the info that’s prompted on the screen. When it prompts you to verify your email, you may have to check your spam folder if you do not see it in your mailbox.
- The next step that you have to do is to insert the name you want to use for your server. This name is how you are going to join the server by using the IP `name.minehut.gg or server name from the Minehut lobby. You have to note that the name should be between 4 and 10 characters. It cannot include any symbols.
- In this step, you have to be redirected to your dashboard. You are able to start your server up by clicking the Activate Server button that located in the middle of the page. Also, you are able to create a second free server if you desire by clicking the down arrow next to your server name in the top right.
Well, the text above is an explanation about how to create a Minehut server. It is very easy to do. We are sure that you are able to follow those steps above. Make sure that you follow all steps correctly.
One of the most popular plugins available on Minehut is Essentials. Read the steps below to learn how to enable any features related to signs in Essentials.
- Firstly, you have to head onto the Minehut panel. Ensure your server is activated by clicking the Activate Server button.
- Ensure Essentials is installed by checking the installed bubble in the Plugins section on the Minehut panel.
- Now, you have to head over to the File Manager section of the panel and open up the file plugins/Essentials/config.yml.
- Then, you are able to copy everything inside of it. Please go back to the Minehut panel and click CTRL + F or CMD + F based on your operating system.
- After that, you are able to remove all the hashtags before the names or replace the whole signs section. Do not forget to save the file.
- Please reload the plugin by using the command /essentials reload in game or from the Server Commands box located in the Home section of the site.