You may come to this page to know how to download and install Minecraft modpacks using Twitch App. However, it is such a thing that you do not miss. In fact, downloading and installing Minecraft modpacks using the Twitch App is much sought after by many players.
In this chance, we are going to show you the way to do it. So, let’s see how to download and install modpacks using the Twitch app!
How to Download and Install Minecraft Modpacks Using the Twitch App
Step 1: Download the Twitch App
The first thing you need to do is to download the Twitch App. To get this app, you can go to the official page of Twitch App for Minecraft Modpacks at https://www.twitch.tv/downloads.
- Once you are at the page of Twitch, you will find the :Download for Windows” under big Windows/Microsoft logo. Click it.
- Then, the file will be downloaded soon.
- You can keep the file on Google Chrome or save it on Mozilla Firefox.
Step 2: Install the Twitch App
After the Twitch App is downloaded, it is your turn to install it.
- Double-clicking on the file.
- Then, just click on the purple install button.
- The app will go through install and open up the Twitch app.
- Once the Twitch app is open, you have to login to the Twitch app using your account. If you do not have a Twitch account yet, you surely can create it for free.
Step 3: Setup Twitch for Minecraft
After you login using your own account to Twitch, in this step, you need to go ahead and click on the Mods button in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Once you are on Mods meny, you can see Minecraft games within.
- Then, go and click on “Minecraft”.
- After that, you need to click the purple install button in the bottom center of the screen.
- This stage will install anything which Twitch needs to be able to install modpacks.
Step 4: Install Your FTB or Twitch Modpack
- After Twitch is set up for Minecraft, you can click on the “Browse All Modpacks” button.
- You absolutely will see the current Minecraft modpacks on Twitch app.
- In this step, you can look for modpacks as you want.
- After you find it, hover over it with your cursor.
- Then, you will see a purple ‘Install” button.
- Click the button and yoru Twitch Modpack automatically will begin installing.
Step 5: Launching your Twitch Modpack
- Once your modpack is done installed, you can hover over the modpack. Then, click the “Play” button.
- By clicking the button, it will open the Minecraft launcher up.
- Then, you have to login to the Minecraft launcher as you usually use. It is because the Twitch app uses the normal launcher to run and play your modpack.
Step 6: Add More RAM to Your Modpacks
Indeed, adding more RAM to your modpacks is really a must for you. In fact, many Twitch modpacks will need more RAM to make it run better.
Step 7: Playing Your Modpack
Once you have Twitch App and Modpack installed on the app. Now, you can play your modpack.
- At the top of the launcher, click the “Versions” tab.
- Then, you will see a version of your modpack.
- Hover over it. Click the “Play” button which appears to the right side of the launcher on the version.
- Now, your modpack will launch soon. It may take 10-30 minutes on your first startup.