In this article, we are going to explain how to download the skins on Skindex. If you come to this page to find out that information, so you are at the right page. Some of you may want to change the skin as they bored of the default skins. Here are steps to download and change Minecraft skins.
- At the first step, you are able to go to the Minecraft Official site. Please move to the Skindex page.
- Once you are at the Minecraft skins page, you will be able to see many Minecraft skins there. Now, you are able to select a skin you like. In other cases, if you cannot find a skin you like, you will be able to search for it directly from the search bar menu.
- After that, you will be able to select download. You are going to see the Download button on the right side of the page.
- Now, you have to navigate to the official Minecraft site. You will be able to click on Three lines on the left side of your screen.
- In this step, you are able to go to Profile. If you have not logged in, you must log in and then continue.
- The next step that you have to do is to click on the select a file. Then, go to the downloaded file on your system to change your skin.
- Please click on Open, this is going to add the skin on your account.
- Lastly, you are able to click on upload to change your character.
Minecraft Pocket Edition is a mobile version of your game. This may need app purchases. Therefore, you must click carefully. Now, you are able to follow these easy steps below:
- At the first step, you have to open a mobile browser.
- Then, you are able to open the Skindex page.
- After that, you have to select a skin you like. In this case, you may can search the skin directly if you know the name of skin.
- Now, you will be able to download the skin and then save the skin in the folder you want.
- Do not forget to open the game and go to the Settings as well profile section.
- Here you have to click on Choose Skin. To do that, simply you are able to press the blank skin icon.
- In this step, you have to click on choose a new skin. Next, choose the downloaded skin.
- Lastly, you are able to upload your Minecraft skin to see the change.
- Please open Minecraft by inserting the game disc into your console.
- After that, go to the Help and Options.
- Then, you have to click on the Change Skin.
- In this step, you have to go to the skin pack.
- Now, you have to select a skin pack.
- From your remote press (X),if you use a PS. While if you use Xbox, press “A”.