Do you need a mod which can make the look of Minecraft more awesome? If so, you are able to install Sildurs Shaders. It is an extension of the GLSL shader mod that can be used for Minecraft. And now, it is part of Optifine. What can we get from this shader mod?
If you use this mod, there will be vibrant shaders which completely revamps the lighting system of Minecraft. Also, it will add advanced effects such as bloom, volumetric lighting, ambient occlusion and reflections while still maintaining high performance. Besides, it also has an enhanced default which does what the name indicates, instead of completely revamping the style of the game it maintains the vanilla look and adds shadows, reflections and even godrays. It is highly customizable and very lightweight.
The fabulous shaders is a shaderpack/ resourcepack which uses mojangs inbuild shaders function and it needs the fabulous setting from 1.16+ to be able to work. Well, this shaderpacks are designed to work on all graphics cards and computers including Macs while it is still giving a graphical experience which is great.
Now, how to use this shader? If you want to use Sildurs Shader, you are able to follow the steps below as a guide.
- The first thing that you have to do is to download and install Minecraft. You have to setup your game profile of the version that you want to run.
- If you have had Minecraft, now you have to download and run the Optifine jar file with java. It will install a new Optifine profile.
- Now, you have to run the Minecraft launcher and choose the newly created Optifine profile and then start the game.
- In this step, you have to go to Options and then Video Settings and choose Shaders and you have to press on the Shaders Folders button which can be found at the bottom of the screen.
- Here, you have to download the shaderspacks and then you have to put them in the newly opened window.
- At last, you are able to choose the Sildurs shaderpack from the list ingame and now you are able to enjoy your new visuals.
You are able to make it fabulous. The fabulous shader using mojangs inbuild shaders support which is supported MC version 1.16.1. Here are the steps to set it up.
- First, you have to download the resourcepack and then you have to move it into your resourcepack folder.
- After that, you need to launch Minecraft and choose the resourcepack from the list.
- Now, you need to access Video Settings and then go to the Options and set graphics to fabulous.
If you want to tweak effects to be what you like, you are able to go into the resourcepack \assets\minecraft\shaders\program” and then you are able to edit sildurs_shaders.fsh with something like notepadd++.
You are able to access sildurs-shaders.github.io to know more about this shaders mod. There, you are also able to find the file of Sildurs Shaders to download ranging from Lite, Medium, High, High-Motionblur, Extreme to Extreme-Volumetric lighting. Even there, you can download the Sildur’s Enhanced Default and Sildur’s fabulous shaders.