When you are playing Minecraft, of course you may want to have a mod loader that can give you to load the mods easily. However, it is such an important thing that you really need to have the mods loader installed on your Windows. Then, what is the reliable mod loader for Minecraft?
Minecraft Forge is a free app program interface (API) and works as a mod loader for Minecraft: Java Edition. Moreover, mod creators within the Minecraft community use this API to simplify the creation of their mods. By using it, the players automatically can load any compatible mods easily.
What are the benefits of Minecraft Forge?
Before you decide to download and install Minecraft Forge on your Windows, of course it’s better for you to know what we can do with it. By knowing it, it surely can be a parameter how reliable the Minecraft Forge is.
As a veteran Minecraft player, you may already know that Minecraft Forge is an automated mod loader that can be used to check any compatible mods. Then, it can load them up each time you play Minecraft. On Minecraft Forge, you totally can run as many mods as you want even though running too many can cause any performance issue within Minecraft.
Which makes the Minecraft Forge so reliable to download is to have capability in downloading the mod as you want. Then, place it into your Minecraft folder and you can launch Minecraft. As long as you have the Forge profiled chosen, your mod automatically will load with no additional configuration or any works required on your part.
How to Install Minecraft Forge on Windows 10
Need to know that if you want to install Minecraft Forge on your PC, the first thing that you need to do is to download the installer from the Official Forge site. Then, run the installer with the correct options selected. After that, you can launch Minecraft. After you have done it, you totally can install and run any Forge mod as you want.
Then, to install Minecraft Forge, you’re just able to follow the ways below step-by-step!
- First, go to the official Minecraft Forge site at http://files.minecraftforge.net/.
- Once you are at the page, you are allowed to choose Windows Installer if you Windows or you can click Installer if you have a Linux or Mac.
- After that, you will be directed into the next page that shows an advertisement. Please wait for a while to run down. Then, choose Skip in the upper right corner. Please, don’t click anything else on the page.
- In this step, you need to wait for Forge to download.
- Then, you have to open the file as you have downloaded. By using the installer open, you can choose Install Client, then, choose OK.
- It is time for you to launch Minecraft client. Then, choose the up arrow next to the Play button to open the profiles menu.
- In this step, you can choose the profile called Forge. Then, choose the Play button.
- Then, you need to wait for the game to fully load.
- Finally, exit Minecraft.
Note: Launching and exiting Minecraft with Forge Profile selected will complete the installation of Forge. After you have finished this process, you will be ready to start installing Forge-dependent Minecraft mods.