When you are playing Minecraft, you may really want to play it with your friends. If so, you need to join them in Minecraft. But, how to join someone in Java Minecraft? Here, we will inform you about it and the ways to join someone in Java Minecraft is very easy.
First, you need to know that Minecraft has the ability to connect you with friends through LAN. It means that it will be accessible only to others in your local network. Here are the things that you can do to join this.
How to make a LAN world
- First, you have to open up Minecraft, and join your single-player world.
- After that, press the escape key to open up your Game Menu.
- Now, you have to press “Open to LAN”, then select if you want to allow cheats and what game mode you want the other users to have, then press “Start LAN World”.
How to join a LAN world
- In Minecraft, you have to click on the “Multiplayer” tab.
- Then, you have to scroll to the bottom of the list and you will see a message that says “Scanning for games on your local network”.
- If it finds the world, you will see a listing named “LAN World” with your friends username and the world name under it.
- You can double click it to join or you can choose it and press “Join Server”.
Having a Minecraft server is one of the best ways to connect you with your friends in Minecraft. Even playing Minecraft Java Edition with friends on a modded server is one of the flexible and fun things to do. Below, you can see the ways to create a Minecraft server and also to join it.
How to create a Minecraft Server
- If you want to use Apex hosting, to create a server, you can access the pricing page on Apex Hosting website. There are a few different plans.
- If you decide what plan you want, go ahead and click on “Order Now”, then proceed to follow the instructions.
- If you have paid for your server, you will get an email with all of your account information for the Game Panel. With Apex, the server is created for you.
- On the Game Panel, there will be your IP address and you are able to use to connect to the server.
How to join a Minecraft Java Edition Server
- You have to open Minecraft and go into the “Multiplayer” tab.
- After that, towards the bottom, you have to click on “Add Server”. Here, you have to put any name under “Server Name” and then enter the server IP address and port, then press “Done”.
- After pressing done, you will be brought back to the multiplayer tab, you should see the server now listed. Choose the server and press “Join Server”. Now, you should be connected to the server.
If you want to connect to the server of someone, you have to log into the game and then choose Multiplayer and choose Add Server. After that, you have to enter the IP or web address for that server.