Fire charges in Minecraft are combat items which light fires when it is used. You are able to use Fire charges as ammunition for dispensers or as a substitute for flint and steel. But, how to make a fire charge? Here we will inform you about the steps to make a fire charge.
When you are crafting fireworks, a fire charge is an important item. Also, it is used as a lighter to begin or ignite TNT. If you create fire charge, the process of crafting will create 3 fire charges at a time. So, here are the steps to make a fire charge in Minecraft.
- First, you have to prepare materials including 1 coal, 1 gunpowder, and 1 blaze powder.
- Then, you have to open your crafting table so that you will have the 3×3 crafting grid.
- In this step, you have to put 1 gunpowder, 1 blaze powder and 1 coal in the 3×3 crafting grid. When you put the materials, it is important to know that you have to put them in the exact pattern. How is the pattern of making a fire charge? In the first row, you have to put 1 gunpowder in the first box, 1 blaze powder in the second box, and 1 coal in the third box. So, the first row and the second row are empty. You have to use this pattern when you make a fire charge because it is the Minecraft crafting recipe for a fire charge.
- If you have filled the crafting area with the correct pattern, then you will see that the 3 fire charges appear in the box to the right.
- After you have crafted fire charges, you have to move the new items to your inventory.
- Now, you have successfully made a fire charge in Minecraft.
A fire charge is an item which was introduced in Minecraft 1.2.1. When you right click, the block chosen will burn, even if it’s not flammable, it is like flint and steel in a way. You are also able to shoot fire charges from a Dispenser in which case it acts like a Blaze fireball, flying in a straight line with random aim and putting fire to any block or entity it hits.
If we compare with flint and steel, Fire Charges are renewable. However, they require you to gather its most important ingredient, blaze powder, which is only able to be obtained by killing Blazes. Besides, as you are able to see in the steps above, Gunpowder is also needed to make a fire charge and Coal or Charcoal is also required to make a fire charge.
If you enter a fire charge into a Dispenser, it will launch the fire charge forward. In case the Fire Charge never ends up hitting anything, it will go flying forever.
Well, if you need more information about Fire Charges, you are able to read other resources. Or, you are also able to watch some videos about it on Youtube. There, you are able to find some videos about Fire Charges including about how to make it.