Are you getting a Valorant win64 Shipping error? What is Valorant win64 Shipping error? And how to fix that Valorant win64 Shipping error? Here we will share some information about Valorant win64 Shipping error.
What is Valorant win64 Shipping error?
Valorant win64 Shipping error or Oxc0000005 error is the common error encountered when playing the game on the Windows PC or console. Of course, this error is bothering lots of players worldwide, and everyone is searching for a resolution to solve this error.
As we know that Valorant game presents the level on the closed beta, due to this fact, lots of players receive a message that it is important to reboot the system to start the game. Along with the message, they also receive the error when they try to launch the game. This has become an annoying problem for the players of Valorant. Now, they are searching for an effective solution for the Valorant win64 Shipping error.
Why does Valorant win64 Shipping error occur?
The Valorant win64 Shipping error or Oxc0000005 error may arise as the DLL (Dynamic Link Library) which supports the running of the software is corrupted, incomplete, or not signed. You have to know that DLL files are used by Windows programs to do many functions on the system. Removal of a DLL file due to program uninstall, overwriting a newer DLL file, incompatible hardware (HDD/RAM), corrupt windows registry, and malware infestations are able to cause DLL issues. Malware infestation in the Windows registry will be able to corrupt or completely replace DLL files. If your DLL files are missing, it will be a serious issue. So, you will need to fix it.
The reaction of the Valorant players on this error
Valorant is a popular game in many countries. Because of the Valorant win64 Shipping error occurs, there are many Valorant players who get angry and frustrated when they try everything to get things right. They are asking for solutions on a social media platform. Some players are giving all the possible solutions they can to fix this issue. In fact, there are many ways that can fix the error. However, there can be other reasons for this error, like you will need to download some additional software to run the game, or your antivirus is stopping the game from running.
Aside from that, we also have discovered some feedback and reactions of players on this error. In the forum or community, lots of players have shared that they are facing the error after the update. The error is becoming anxiety for some players as it prevents them from playing Valorant games.
How to fix Valorant win64 Shipping error?
Here are some methods you can do to fix Valorant win64 Shipping error:
Method 1: Run the game as administrator
- To run the game as administrator and also proceed to deactivate the optimization of the full screen, you have to press the right button of the mouse.
- Then, you are able to open the File location and with the right mouse button. Please click Valorant-win64-Shipping.exe and go to the compatibility tab.
- The next step, you have to check the box Disable full screen optimization and run the program as administrator.
- Lastly, press Apply and OK. As soon as you launch the game again, you are going to see that error has disappeared.
Method 2: Fix the error system reboot required in Valorant
- Firstly, you have to go to the Control Panel, look for Riot Vanguard and select it.
- Then, click Uninstall and click Yes to the next pop up which you see allowing you to wait for the process to finish.
- After that, open the Start menu to find the Command Prompt to launch it with administrative rights.
- Next, you have to write the two commands and press Enter after each command. It can execute them and allow you to get the message saying the Delete Service Success.
- Now, proceed to move to C/program files and remove the entire Riot Vanguard folder.
- Lastly, reinstall the game. At this time, you should not get the error in the game.
Method 3: Run Valorant in compatible mode
Maybe, some Windows updates conflict with the Valorant application. If so, you need to try launching Valorant in compatible mode. For running Valorant in compatible mode, here are steps to do:
- On your desktop, you are able to right click the Valorant icon and choose Properties.
- After that, choose the Compatibility tab. Under Compatibility mode section, simply check the box “Run this program in compatibility mode for.” For those who are on Windows 10, you have to set it to Windows 8. While for those who are on Windows 8, you have to set it to Windows 7. Then, click OK to finish.
- Lastly, you only need to restart your computer and launch Valorant.
Method 4: Reinstall Valorant
To uninstall Valorant, follow these steps below:
- On your keyboard, at the same time press the windows logo key and R to request the Run box. Type control and click ok to open the Control Panel.
- Then, choose Programs and Features.
- You are able to double click Valorant and Riot Vanguard to uninstall them.
- The last step, go to the Valorant official site and download the latest version.
The Valorant win64 Shipping error is the common error faced by players when trying to launch the game. Now, you do not need to get panic as there are some methods to fix the error and resume the game. Make sure you follow the steps carefully to get it fixed quickly and continue playing the game.
For more information about Valorant Win64 shipping error, it is better for you to visit the official site of Riot Games. If you have any questions, you are also able to contact the representative of the developer as well as seek help from the community.