If you are a Valorant player, you may be waiting for the information about the latest Valorant Patch Notes 2.05. As a Valorant player, you surely need to know about it so that you will know what things that you are able to enjoy in Valorant.
Patch Notes 2.05 of Valorant
In Valorant 2.05, the social and player dynamics team of Valorant work hard to make sure that they are able to detect AFK better and promote better behaviour with penalties for chat-based and also AFK offenses. It also includes keeping comms-restricted players from jumping into the Competitive queue. How about bug fixes? Of course, they do.
For more details, you are able to read the information below.
Unique keybinds to the option menu for being able to fly up and down when Owl Drone is used is added.
Unique keybinds to the option menu for being able to fly up and down in Astral Form is added.
- There is a toggle in The Career: Act Rank tab now and it permits you to be able to choose to enable or disable your Act Rank.
- The default is on. However, if you do not wish to flex your skills, you are always able to turn it off.
- Now, the Match History tab permits you to be able to filter your matches per mode.
- Sometimes, you may just want to look at your Competitive matches.
- A small rank rating penalty will be received by players for avoiding Competitive games.
- With Immortal rank rating behavior, Tuned Radiant Rank Rating gets and losses to be more consistent.
- The layout and visuals of Custom Games have been updated.
- The AFK Detection is improved.
- There are updates for penalties for AFK offenses.
- The updates include queue restrictions, Competitive queue bans, warnings, XP denial and game bans.
- There are updates for penalties for chat-based offenses.
- The updates include chat restrictions, warnings, game bans and Competitive queue restrictions.
- There is a reminder that zero tolerance offenses will cause in game bans automatically.
Besides enjoying all of the new things above, there are also a number of fixed bugs. Here they are.
- A bug where Ranked game icons were misaligned in Match History is fixed.
- Now, Astra begins Spike Rush games with all 5 star charges.
- Killjoy is not able to put Lockdown off the ground by jumping and putting it on cosmetic pieces of geo on the walls anymore.
- An issue where Cypher’s Spycam dart was not able to hit players sometimes that were on the other side of the wall is fixed.
- Killjoy which was not getting charged from her Alarmbot and Turret back if they are recalled after she is resurrected is fixed.
- Dead enemies being counted as flashed enemies in the combat report is fixed.
- Out of Charge VO which is possessed by Astra not playing for her abilities while in Astral Form is fixed.
- The deafening effect on nearsight not playing if Astra is in the game is fixed.
- The Cypher’s Spycam targeting going through Sage’s wall is fixed.
- Astra facing trouble to put Stars on the defender side boxes of Icebox mid from the A site is fixed.
- Sova Drone and Astra ascend/ descend binds currently properly respect changed jump/ crouch keybinds.
- The defuse range circle indicator which shows after planting the Spike again now can show properly.
- A rare bug which could leave players unable to move or process inputs until they died when getting into or going back from Astra’s astral form, Sova’s drone, Skye’s scout, or Cypher’ Spy Camera is fixed.
- Previously, they addressed some causes of this but last patch. This fix should address the remaining known causes.
- An issue where the Stinger’s stock would appear detached on the ground is fixed.
- Readability of player names in Observer is improved.
- An issue where Skye’s seekers did not visibly more on Brimstone’s tactical map is fixed. And issue where scoreboard color does not swap appropriately at side swap for Observers is fixed.
- A bug which would cause the Network Problem icon to appear when no network issues were present is fixed.
Valorant is a multiplayer tactical first-person hero shooter game which is free to play. Riot Games is the developer and also publisher of this game for Microsoft Windows. Initially, this game was teased under the codename Project A in October 2019. Then, the game started a closed beta period with limited access on April 7th, 2020. After that, the game was released officially on June 2, 2020. Even though this game was released officially on that date, but the development of the game itself was started in 2014.
In this game, the setting is in the near future. As a player, you will play as one of a set of agents. It is a character which is designed based on some countries and cultures around the world. If you are in the main game mode, you will be assigned to the attacking of defending team. Each team will have five players on it. As an agent, you will have abilities which are unique. Each of them needs charges. Also, you will have unique ultimate ability which needs charging through deaths, kills, or spike actions.
In the game, you will be able to find a number of playable agents. Each of them has a different class. The class shows how the agent is usually played.
- Duelists: Phoenix, Jett, Reyna, Yoru and Raze.
- Sentinels: Cypher, Sage and Killjoy.
- Initiators: Skye, Breach and Sova.
- Controllers: Brimstone, Viper, Astra and Omen.
Duelists are the offensive line. They specialize in attacking and entry fragging for the team. Sentinels are the defensive line. They specialize in locking down sites and protecting teammates from enemies. Initiators plan out the offensive pushes. They specialize in breaking through defensive enemy positions. At last is Controllers who specialize in setting their team up for success. They utilize their heavy utility to be able to control sightlines on the map.