You may come to this site and then read this article to find some information about Leveling RPG Player for High Performance Minecraft. If you are a Minecraft player, you surely need this information. So, here we will inform you about it.
If you are looking for information about Leveling RPG Player for High Performance Minecraft, in the Spigotmc site, you are able to find RPG Player Leveling. What is it? It is a unique plugin of its kind which can add an atmosphere which is incredible. What are the features of it? Well, it has a lot of features that you are able to enjoy. Here are some of the features.
- There is UUID.
- It has MySQL & Local files.
- It supports Bungee Cord.
- It supports multiple servers.
- It has a player leveling system.
- There are a lot of stats.
- There are a lot of item attributes which are able to be used on items and armor.
- The plugin can work on item name and lore.
- It has a unique experience system.
- You are able to adjust the number of experiences with mobs.
- There are more experience for donaters.
- There are holograms including Damage, Crit, Block, Dodge, Exp.
- There are 3 fighting styles including Melee, Ranged and Mage.
- It has a unique Durability system.
- It has ActionBar animations, messages, info.
- It has BooBar animations, messages, info.
- It has a Mana and Power system.
- There are potions of mana & power & health.
- It has a unique system for upgrading items including drilling slots, creating arcanes, using scrolls of protection X, Y, Z.
- It uses a level prefix in chat.
- It has KITS which is a unique system of Kits.
- There are admin commands.
- It has a special menu which you have to upgrade player stats.
- It has a big config, more settings and you are able to adjust the plugin for yourself.
- It supports multi-translation.
- It supports plugins such as Party System, CTSNC/ CTSNC+, MythicMobs, RPGInventory, and Simple Sit.
Once again you are able to find this RPG Player Leveling in Spigot. You are able to access Spigot. However, it is important for you to know that you need to have a Spigot account if you want to access information about RPG Player Leveling. And if you access the information about this RPG Player Leveling in Spigot, you are able to see that if you want to get it, you have to buy it for 9.90 EUR.
In the Updates section, you are able to see some updates of it and here are some of them.
- Update 3.9.05
- There are some changes in Damage.yml.
- Now, you are able to use the attribute ‘Level’ using this format. For example “Level: 10+”
- Some bugs are fixed.
- Update 3.9.25
- Here the errors related to attributes are fixed.
- Some methods for checking the players level reworked.
- Update 3.9.26
- A critical bug which permitted you to be able to reset the stat points using any scrolls.
- Update to Spigot 1.13.2
- The bug are fixed.
- You are able to update your ItemAPI and BaksScoreboard to the latest version.
- It may have errors and if you have errors, you are able to write the developer in PM.
To know more about it, you are able to access Spigot site. In addition, you are also able to access some forums and discuss it with other players.