For those who are looking for a nice RPG mod that added to skill points, you are able to read this article until the end. Here we are going to share a mod that added to skill points. Make sure that you will not miss any information.
Astral Sorcery is a mod made by HellFirePvP. It is a magic mod based on the star power and constellations. It means that most of the mod’s content is accessed at nighttime. It adds shrines created of Marble dotted throughout the world. Some of the larger shrines house a floating crystal beneath it, that will offer the players to begin their journey.
Astral Sorcery is a magic mod that focuses around harnessing the powers of starlight and the constellations. With this mod, you will be able to explore and find the world and the sky above you. Just focus starlight to your will, and strengthen yourself or enhance the world around you. The mod itself has an in-game guide in the form of the ‘Journal’ that will guide you through the mod if read carefully (Please navigate in the journal via mouse drag + scroll zoom). Certain structures in the world are needed for proper progression. To join Astral Sorcery Discord, you are able to click this link: https://discord.gg/q37VRcT.
Here are some things that you have to note:
- If you encounter any problems or crashes, you have to report them on the issue tracker if they were not reported already.
- In fact, usage of ‘AUTO’ GUI scale is not encouraged as there may be scaling problems.
- Several other server software is not supported. Any issues which arise once using Sponge or other third-party server software other than Forge that cannot be reproduced in a Forge environment will not be solved. You should use other server software at your own risk.
- The Shaders or other features of Optifine are known to cause graphical problems. Due to the lack of collaboration of the Optifine team and the fact that Optifine’s source code is not visible, so the problems about that cannot be tackled at all. In this case, we suggest you to use shaders or other features of Optifine at your own risk. With problems s in regards to skyrendering being absolutely broken, please check out the config option “weakSkyRender” and add the dimension-ids whereas skyrendering should not be done in order to make it “somewhat compatible.”
Mine/CraftTweaker Integration (1.12.2 versions):
The .zs file for all the possible configurations + examples can be found by clicking this link; https://github.com/HellFirePvP/AstralSorcery/blob/1.12.2/AS-Example.zs.
The implementation of the Integration can be found by clicking this link; https://github.com/HellFirePvP/AstralSorcery/tree/1.12.2/src/main/java/hellfirepvp/astralsorcery/common/integrations.
Here are some Modpack policy:
- You are not allowed to create any money which involves any part of the mod, excluding monetization resulting modpack downloads that are in line with mojang’s TOS.
- You have to provide a link back to this page in case you are using this mod once using it in packs.