You may already know that Chocapi Shaders comes with some versions. Generally, each version has different features when applied to the game. So, to know the features in each version, of course you need to try finding the information for each.
What will you get from Chocapic Shaders V5 (1.7.10)?
Chocapic shaders mod is an excellent mod that you can use in Minecraft. However, this mod really works when you want to improve the graphics of Minecraft world’s visual. The Chocapic shader is totally different from many other shaders mods. Like many mods which should use GLSL Shaders Mod to install, but the Chocapic shader only needs Optifine HD to run it.
What makes this shader so worthy to get?
The chocapic shaders mod absolutely helps to make your world in Minecraft to look more realistic. It is because this mod adds new textures and also shadows to the world. The texture here includes real looking sunrays and improving the water models.
Moreover, this mod has highly configurable options for the shading and other effects which are currently added to the game. It means that you do not need to settle for the vanilla texture. Besides, you do not have to install a texture pack to make your world look better. Definitely, it turns a dull Minecraft world into a gorgeous landscape for you to explore.
What are the features of Chocapic Shaders V5?
Of course, each version of Chocapic shaders has certain features to make the game better. So, the features of Chocapic Shaders on V5 version will be shown as follow:
- Bumpmap (to add relief + reflections)
- Classic (no relief and standard graphic amelioration)
- Parallax Occlusion Mapping (to add relief to blocks + reflections)
How to set Optifine before installing the Chocapic Shaders V5?
- Mipmap level : 3 or max
- Rain : fast
- Fog : off
- Chunk update : multi-core
- Lazy chunk update : off
- Custom colors : on
- Advanced opengl : off
- Updates per frame : 1
- Smooth world : off
- Smooth fps : off
- Anisotropic/antialiasing : off
- Cloud height : what you want (disable in shaders button options with 1.4.6/1.4.7)/ at least 60 (for 1.4.5)
- And enable fxaa for nvidia or mlaa for amd into your control panel for antialiasing
- Nvidia Users : disable threaded optimisation into the nvidia control panel
How to install Chocapic Shaders V5?
Here are some steps to install this mod:
- First, you have to download and install Optifine HD mod on your Minecraft client.
- Then, you need to go to the location where the app files are sorted. For Windows, you can navigate to %appdata%/minecraft. For Linux Os Users, you need to navigate to /.minecraft. Also for iOS users, you have to navigate to Library/Application Support/Minecraft.
- After that, you can search for the shader pack folder. If the folder cannot be found, you can create one in the same location.
- In this step, you need to copy the extracted files from the Chocapic13 shaders on a zip file.
- Then, you can choose the shaders from the options > Shaders.
- Finally, you totally enjoy Chocapic13 Shaders to the full extent.