Do you want to install the Minecraft Pixelmon mod? Apparently, Minecraft mods have tackled everything from Game of Thrones to Harry Potter, even have put Pokèmon in Minecraft. It was taken down by request of The Pokemon Company in 2017s. However, now there is Pixelmon Generations, and it is amazing.
ABOUT PIXELMON GENERATIONS
Pixelmon Generations is a mod for Minecraft which features the critter-catching gameplay of Pokemon into Mojang’s blocky universe. You are going to find Pokemon wandering around Minecraft’s biomes and you are able to battle, catch, and collect every one of them. Also, there are the shops, gyms, and Pokemon Centres, and every single critter from generations one through seven (most from generation eight). By the time the modders finish the whole Pokedex, they will have modded in around 900 of the cute little beasts. So this Minecraft Pokemon mod made by a dedicated team is certainly worth checking out. Below you are going to find out how to get Pixelmon Generations with the Forge mod installer so you are able to catch them all on PC.
HOW TO INSTALL THE MINECRAFT PIXELMON MOD
To download Pixelmon Generations, firstly, you will need to install Forge version 1.12.2. As we know that Forge is a piece of software which allows you to install mods for Minecraft, and you will need it for Pixelmon. If you already have Forge version 1.12.2 installed and are familiar with Minecraft mods, you are able to skip this to the next bit. If not, you are able to check out Minecraft Forge guide, you are able to get the mods you need, and manage them easily.
HOW TO SET UP PIXELMON GENERATIONS
With Forge all set up, it is time for you to download Pixelmon Generations. Here is how to do it step-by-step:
- At the first step, you have to go to Pixelmon Generations official site.
- After that, you have to navigate to the downloads page and begin to download the latest version of the mod. Please take note of the version of Forge you are downloading.
- After Pixelmon has finished downloading, it should be in your downloads folder on your PC.
- Now, you are able to move the download to your mods folder inside your Minecraft game directory (Users > Username > AppData > Roaming > .minecraft.>mods).
- If you do not have a mods folder, simply you are able to make one called ‘mods’ and pop the mod in there.
- Please boot up the Minecraft launcher and choose ‘Forge 1.12.2’ next to the play button.
- You have to know that Pixelmon for Minecraft is a modification for Minecraft inspired from the Anime series Pokemon. It is a multiplayer supported mod which adds more than 200 alive Pokemons inside your Minecraft world. Every Pixelmon has its own attributes, armor, aggression, habits, damage, and training. The fun part is they are able to be captured inside the 3D Pokeballs after a battle. Aside from that, Pixelmon mod has an enhanced and easy to use GUI. If you want to find out the information regarding Minecraft Pixelmon servers without mods, you are able to read other articles on our site.