Minecraft Bedrock PS4 update 2.08 patch notes are now available for the players of the game created by Mojang. According to the official Minecraft PS4 update 2.08 patch notes, the newest update fixes issues related to crashing, gameplay, and many more. Aside from this, this version also includes stability and performance improvements.
In the past, Nether update was released with new features, gameplay changes, bug fixes, and many more. The sad news is that a lot of players are still encountering some issues when trying to play this online game. The newest version of Minecraft called Minecraft PS4 update 2.08 patch notes is expected to solve a few of these problems. Please check out more details about Minecraft PS4 update 2.08 patch notes below.
Minecraft PS4 update 2.08 patch notes changelog:
- Fixed some issues with Netherite items being lost in either the fire or the lava.
- Recipe Select button prompts appear when hovering over a recipe book item that is not able to be crafted using a controller.
- Recipe picked items put in the crafting input grid is now able to be hovered over with the controller in order to see their tooltip names.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when playing an emote and suspending the game.
- Fixed a crash that happened on PS4 due to the other players using the custom skins.
- Emotes are no longer able to be equipped before unlocking them.
- Custom skins once again work well on the multiplayer.
- Addressed game crashing problems.
- Added the network connection improvements.
- Fixed some different login issues.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
The game called Minecraft has received some major updates in the form of Update 2.08. This new patch note is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. You will realize that Minecraft PS4 update 2.08 patch notes is quite a small patch, as the developers only confirmed a patch note so far. Something interesting from this one is that they made some minor bug and crash fixes to improve the overall quality of the game.
On the other news, Minecraft is named as the best-selling games of all time with 200 million units and Grand Theft Auto V or GTA V with 130 million. It is such a spectacular number that continues to grow month by month, since just so far in this year the Mojang game has added more than 15 million copies and GTA V more than 10, so both of them are still far from reaching their top and they still have a long way to go.
Both Mojang and Microsoft continue to update their game with all types of improvements and additions, with unknown intention of releasing a sequel and Rockstar Games that is taking it easy with the future of GTA VI. So far, they only announced that GTA V will be released for the new consoles, PS5 and Xbox Series X. Aside from that, there will also be new features, as well as exclusive perks for the owners of PS5.