Skins refer to the textures which are placed onto a player or mob model. Based on the research, skins are divided into areas which act as the surface area of the character. There are a total of 3,264 pixels which can be customized, with 1,632 on each layer. The second layer is able to be used to give the character hats, glasses, or other accessories.
The Steve and Alex skins are default skins in Minecraft. Now, you may want to change your skin. You are able to choose one of the famous skins in Minecraft. Of course, there are many famous skins in Minecraft. One of them is Khajiit Minecraft skin. In fact, Khajiit are the name of a playable race in the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. They are one of the beast races that inhabit the continent of Tamriel. They are Cathay and are recognizable by their feline appearance and sly access. Now, you are able to apply Khajiit Minecraft skin to your character.
To change your Minecraft skin on desktop, you are able to follow these steps below:
- At the first step, you are able to open the site of Minecraft Skindex. It is going to open the Skin Index or Skindex library.
- After that, you have to choose a skin that you want to use for your Minecraft character. Now, you want to change your character skin to Khajiit skin. Simply, you are able to search for Khajiit skin from the search bar at the top of the page.
- Then, you are able to click the Download button which is located on the right side of the skin’s page. By doing that, it is going to immediately ask the file of the skin to download to your computer. Depending on the settings of your browser, you are going to need to select a download location or confirm the download.
- Now, you are able to open the site of Minecraft. Please click the three lines button which is located in the top right corner of the page. By clicking it, a drop-down menu is going to appear.
- The next step that you have to do is to click the Profile option which is located at the top of the drop-down menu. it is going to take you to the skin page. If you are not logged into Minecraft, you are able to enter your email address and password and click Log In before continuing.
- Afterwards, you have to click Select a File. It is a button near the bottom of the screen. Please choose your skin file that you already downloaded. You will be able to see it in the default Downloads folder of your computer.
- Simply, you are able to click the Open option which is located in the bottom right corner of the window.
- Finally, your skin will be uploaded to the profile page. Now, you are able to click Upload, and it will change the skin for your character.