A texture pack is a collection of files used to change the in-game textures of the blocks, mobs, items, and the GUI. They are zip files that have PNG images in them and a text document named pack.txt. The resolution of Minecraft’s texture is 16×16. While 32×32, 64×64, 128×128, 256×256, 512×512, and 1024×1024 textures are referred to as “HD”.
In Java Edition 1.6.1, the texture packs were replaced with resource packs which give more control over textures and other game features. A texture pack is identified by Minecraft based on the presence of a folder of the root directory containing a text file. It contains a description of the texture pack which is going to appear in the game. Aside from that, the root directory contains an optional image that shows as the thumbnail for the pack on the texture pack selection menu.
XRAY ULTIMATE (TEXTURE PACK)
Minecraft Xray Ultimate is a different texture package from others. It does not aim to alter the look of worlds to give them a more realistic, soft, colorful, cartoonish, or beautiful touch in short. This texture pack is specially made to let the player find important mineral resources for every Minecraft miner, without having to use mods like Minecraft X-Ray. Simply, you will be able to activate the texture pack from the Minecraft menu as you do for any other pack and start finding the minerals.
HOW TO INSTALL MINECRAFT XRAY ULTIMATE
Now, you may want to know how to install Minecraft Xray. If you want to install it, you are able to follow these easy steps below:
- At the first step, you have to download Optifine.
- After that, you are able to download Xray Ultimate.
- Then, you need to open the .minecraft/resourcepacks folder.
- The next step, you have to paste the downloaded file into resource packs.
- lastly, you will be able to find mineral resources in Minecraft without using mods.
The text above is a way to install Minecraft Xray. We are sure that easily you are able to do that.
INSTALLING A TEXTURE PACK
In addition, we are also going to share how to install a texture pack. Here are steps:
- At the first step, you have to download a texture pack. Most texture packs are in ZIP file format.
- Then, you are able to run Minecraft. If Minecraft is already running, you need to ensure to leave your world.
- Now, you are able to click Texture Packs in Options.
- After that, you are able to click Open Texture Pack Folder. It will open the folder where Minecraft stores all the texture packs. Minecraft does not have to be closed once placing the texture pack in the opened folder.
- Soon the texture pack appears in Minecraft. You are able to choose it and click “Done”.
- Now, the texture pack is applied. If Minecraft did not update, you are able to exit and reopen the texture packs screen.