Optifine PE for Bedrock Edition is the name of the addon that will help you to increase your FPS on tablet, phone, or even on PC. Apart from that, this one is also able to reduce your lags in the game due to available options.
On top of that, it is able to help those players who play with low FPs and want to enjoy the game without any issues. Optifine PE for Bedrock Edition is really easy to use, as you are able to think (those players who never heard about it or use it). If you know what it is, you can imagine how to use it.
Ø Section of “optifine”
- Antialising (also, texel and VR)
- Section of UI
- Detailed view
- Frame Rate — maximum
- Particle render
Ø Pack and shaders
- Usual grass
- Support more of textures
- Rain is low
- Available more settings
- Optimization of shaders
Ø Store of shaders
Ø Tab “Help”
You are allowed to set up your device for decreased consumption of resources. Please keep in mind that it is not all the list of available settings, a few of them are not available for the other textures and the shader pack in Minecraft Pocket Edition.
For those who want to get the Optifine for Bedrock 1.16, please visit the site called MONSTER-MCPE.COM. This site is the most active and well-known one of Minecraft Bedrock Edition. Feel free to find all you need as they have a really big amount of useful and latest content. In the addon section for Minecraft Bedrock Edition, you will be able to find a lot of mods with different tasks. Each of them is able to help you to improve the whole gameplay by making it more interesting and exciting and also can give you the chance to improve your skills in the game. You are welcomed to visit the site if you want to know more about what to offer.
Optifine is such a unique add-on if you compare to the others that does not actually depend on the Minecraft Forge 1.16. It is able to be added to the forge mod pack just like the other Minecraft mods. The mod comes in three versions: lite, standard, and ultra. Each of them has its own features and advantages.
The performance and the visual features of Optifine are mostly able to be configured through the option Video Settings in the options menu. Here is the list of some Optifine’s features:
- Fog gets some quality when we toggle them.
- The smooth lighting can be used to increase a bit when it is toggled.
- You are allowed to change texture packs in-game instead of reloading a world.
- It has the ability to render snow under fences and snow or grass is able to visually cover full blocks rather than just their top sides.
- Options like ‘Dynamic lighting, Dynamic updates and chunk updates are available in this mod.
- It includes an option named ‘Fast math’ that can cause more optimization in the rendering process to further increase the FPS rate.