Pam’s HarvestCraft is a mod developed by MatrexsVigil. The mod introduces tons of new seeds, plants, and other things into the player’s world. Also, Pam’s HarvestCraft mod alters certain mechanics regarding farming in vanilla Minecraft to suit the mod better.
Aside from that, Pam’s HarvestCraft is also feature compatible with MatrexsVigil’s and other mods such as Hunger Overhaul and Cooking for Blockheads. Here are some features of Pam’s Harvestcraft :
- It added 57 new crops including cotton for string.
- It added 35 fruits or the item bearing trees.
- Beekeeping such as candle blocks, hardened leather armor, and presser machine.
- It added 650+ new items and foods.
- The sheep drop mutton, and the squids drop calamari.
- The cooking tools include two as separate blocks to craft in.
- The Sink blocks which give infinite water sources a better look.
- Use crop items to plant instead of seeds like vanilla potatoes and carrots.
- Use tofu for vegetarian or vegan recipes.
- The compatibility of Thaumcraft 4.
- Better overall mod support for auto harvesting.
- It added 12 garden bushes to find and harvest for crops that spread naturally.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS (WITHOUT MOD INSTALLER)
You may want to try install Pam’s Harvestcraft Mod 1.7.10 so you are at this page, if you want to do that, you are able to follow these steps below:
- Firstly, you have to open the new launcher and ensure the version of Minecraft the mod requires is already installed.
- After that, you are able to download the Forge-Auto-Installer compatible to your Minecraft version
- Next, you are able to install the Minecraft Forge using the Auto-Installer.
- Please download the mod in the right column Forge.
- Now, you have to click “Edit Profile” in the Minecraft launcher, then open the game directory.
- You need to extract the downloaded zip file in the first game directory folder.
- Choose the new profile “Forge” and the Minecraft version 1.7.10.
- Lastly, you are able to login and play as normal.
- Firstly, you have to open the new launcher and make sure the version of Minecraft the mod requires is already installed.
- After that, click “Edit Profile” in the launcher and open the game directory.
- Please go into the subfolder “versions” and rename the folder for the version you need.
- Now, you are able to open the 1.7.10_Mods folder.
- Please rename 1.7.10.jar to 1.7.10_Mods.jar and rename “1.7.10.json” to “1.7.10_Mods.json”.
- Please open “1.7.10_Mods.json” with a text editor and replace “id”:”1.7.10″ with “id”:”1.7.10_Mods”, save the file and close it.
- In this step, you have to open the class files from the mod with an archiver (7-Zip) and copy-paste the files into 1.7.10_Mods.jar.
- Please delete META-INF and close the archiver. Then, start the Minecraft launcher.
- Now, you need to click on Edit Profile.
- In “Use Version”, choose “1.7.10_Mods”.
- Click Save Profile and then you are able to login and play as normal.