RLCraft is a Modpack made by Shivaxi. The pack consists of many separate mods to make a Minecraft world. If you want to find out the information how to download RLCraft Modpack on Xbox One, you have to read this entire article.
When you are trying to survive, you will be able to find the castles, dungeons, dragons, skill systems, and new crafting systems. If it is not enough, some mechanics of traditional Minecraft have been modified, so you need to make sure that you read the getting started guide. If you have not yet installed RLcraft, you are able to go to the installation page. Please click this link; https://rlcraft.fandom.com/wiki/Installation.
At first, you will need to be transferred or updated before it work on Xbox One, here is how to do that:
- Please download the world you want to update.
- Then, install it onto your console.
There are lots of maps have been built on the Minecraft Xbox 360. Now, you may want to play them on Minecraft Xbox One. You will be able to play against more players, and more importantly kill more players on hunger games maps. In the text below, we are going to share how to transfer Minecraft Xbox 360 maps to Minecraft Xbox One. For note: You will need both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One for this to work.
- On your Xbox 360 and on Minecraft, you are able to locate the save you want to transfer. If you have downloaded a map, you are able to install it onto your console.
- After that, you have to click Y on the world to “upload save for Xbox One”.
- Then, you have to click Upload save. For note: you can only do one save at a time.
- In this step, you are able to go onto your Xbox One console.
- The next step that you have to do is to launch Minecraft.
- You are able to go to play a map. Before that, click “x to retrieve xbox 360 saves”.
- Now, click Ok, and the world should be playable.
RLCRAFT MODPACK FEATURES
- Thirst bar.
- Temperature and heat.
- Healing from food removed.
- Torches created them more realistic.
- New custom crafting and smelting recipe’s for certain vanilla items.
- The sound engine overhaul to increase realistic immersive.
- The item physics overhaul.
- Brand new enchantments, potions, and individual item qualities.
- F3 debug disabled, map and compass enhanced.
- Mob spawners drop loot and have a set lifespan.
- Randomized spawning when you have no set spawn point.
- The items and abilities locked until you level up in certain skills.
- New and powerful RPG skills are able to be unlocked with XP.
- Randomized structures, dungeons and ruins generating all throughout the world.
- All new weapons and tools.
- All new mobs, passive and aggressive, from lycanite’s mobs, ice and fire dragons, also infernal mobs.