Sentinels vs Vikings Time & Score in Valorant

In News 176 views

On May 27, 2021 at 4:40, Valorant match between Sentinels vs Vikings ended in victory in favor of the Sentinels. Sentinels won with a score of almost 89%, on the other side, Vikings only won 11%.

There is no doubt about the Sentinels’ Performance in the match where this team got a score of 153 kills, 113 deaths and 54 assists. On the other side, the Vikings only got a score of 113 kills, 153 deaths and 37 assists.

Sentinels team which is led by Tenz got the highest rating of around 1.38, following ShahZam with a rating of 1.37, SicK with a rating of 1.21, dapr with a rating of 0.93 and until the last one Zombs gets a rating of around 0.76.

Vikings team which led by Sacy got the highest rating of around 0.96, following sutecas with a rating of 0.84, frz with a rating of 0.72, Saadhak with a rating of 0.70 and until the last one, gtn got a rating of around 0.62.

To make it easier to see the Valorant match score, we also present it in table form as can be seen below!

Sentinels vs Vikings Valorant

Sentinels Vs Vikings Overview

Sentinels

  • Total Score
Player Ratings ACS K D A +/- K/D ADR HS% ESR FB FD
Tenz 1.38 288 40 22 6 +18 1.82 162.3 18% 54% 7 6
ShahZam 1.37 279 38 26 10 +12 1.46 157.4 18% 55% 6 5
Sick 1.21 240 34 18 7 +16 1.89 127.5 22% 100% 5 0
dapr 0.93 162 22 24 18 -2 0.92 89.7 17% 75% 3 1
Zombs 0.76 144 19 23 13 -4 0.83 114.9 15% 67% 4 2
  • Attack Score
Player ACS K D A +/- K/D ADR HS% ESR FB FD
Tenz 247 13 11 0 +2 1.18 53.1 34% 50% 2 2
ShahZam 244 14 1 3 +3 1.27 41.5 24% 50% 2 2
Sick 239 12 9 2 +3 1.33 37.3 9% 100% 2 0
dapr 178 10 10 3 0 1 35.1 31% 100% 1 0
Zombs 193 10 9 7 +1 1.11 43.8 20% 75% 3 1
  • Defense Score
Player ACS K D A +/- K/D ADR HS% ESR FB FD
Tenz 313 27 1 6 +16 2.45 10.3 11% 56% 5 4
ShahZam 304 24 15 7 +9 1.6 115.9 16% 57% 4 3
Sick 241 22 9 5 +13 2.44 90.2 30% 100% 3 0
dapr 151 12 14 15 -2 0.86 54.6 10% 67% 2 1
Zombs 112 10 14 6 -4 0.71 71 10% 50% 1 1

Team Vikings

  • Total Score
Player Ratings ACS K D A +/- K/D ADR HS% ESR FB FD
Sacy 0.96 247 29 29 5 0 1 164.8 32% 50% 3 3
Sutecas 0.84 182 25 31 10 -6 0.81 101.8 24% 13% 1 7
frz 0.72 155 21 32 6 -11 0.66 97.3 25% 30% 3 7
Saadhak 0.70 171 20 32 8 -12 0.63 115.1 23% 55% 6 5
Gtn 0.62 159 18 29 8 -11 0.62 112.3 16% 25% 1 3
  • Attack Score
Player ACS K D A +/- K/D ADR HS% ESR FB FD
Sacy 269 19 17 3 +2 1.12 113.7 36% 60% 3 2
Sutecas 193 17 18 5 -1 0.94 73.7 25% 50% 1 1
frz 109 8 22 3 -14 0.36 47.6 21% 14% 1 6
Saadhak 148 11 20 4 -9 0.55 68 23% 38% 3 5
Gtn 129 8 17 6 -9 0.47 61.3 14% 50% 1 1
  • Defense Score
Player ACS K D A +/- K/D ADR HS% ESR FB FD
Sacy 216 10 12 2 -2 0.83 51.1 26% 0% 0 1
Sutecas 169 8 13 5 -5 0.62 28.1 24% 0% 0 6
frz 234 13 10 3 +3 1.3 49.7 29% 67% 2 1
Saadhak 212 9 12 4 -3 0.75 47 24% 100% 3 0
Gtn 205 10 12 2 -2 0.83 50.9 19% 0% 0 2

Performance of Sentinels Vs Vikings Match

Sentinels

  • Kills: 153
  • Deaths: 113
  • Assists: 54

Team Vikings

  • Kills: 113
  • Deaths: 153
  • Assists: 37

Kill Matrix

Sacy Saadhak suteca gtn frz
ShahZam 8 : 5 4 : 4 9 : 6 9 : 2 8 : 3
Tenz 10 : 3 11 : 3 6 : 3 9 : 4 4 : 4
Dapr 4 : 7 6 : 2 6 : 2 2 : 4 4 : 2
Sick 4 : 3 6 : 2 5 : 2 5 : 4 14 : 2
Zombs 3 : 4 5 : 2 5 : 5 4 : 1 2 : 4

Performance by player

  • Sentinels
Player 2K 3K 4K 5K 1v1 1v2 1v3 1v4 1v5 P D ECON
ShahZam 55 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 65
Tenz 3 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 53
Dapr 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 2 31
Sick 3 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 48
Zombs 2 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 58
  • Team Vikings
Player 2K 3K 4K 5K 1v1 1v2 1v3 1v4 1v5 P D ECON
Sacy 4 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 72
Sutecas 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 1 65
frz 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 44
Saadhak 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 60
Gtn 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 50

Economy of Sentinels Vs Vikings Match

Round Breakdown By Round Start Loadout Value

Sentinels

  • Total full eco rounds [0-6k] = 5 (4)
  • Total semi-eco rounds [6-14k] = 2 (0)
  • Total semi-buy rounds [14-20k] = 9 (8)
  • Total full buy rounds [20k+] = 23 (14)

Team Vikings

  • Total full eco rounds [0-6k] = 5 (4)
  • Total semi-eco rounds [6-14k] = 2 (0)
  • Total semi-buy rounds [14-20k] = 9 (8)
  • Total full buy rounds [20k+] = 23 (14)

Okay, those are all Valorant match scores between Sentinels and Team Vikings.

author
Author: 
Valorant Rank System Broken
Valorant Rank System Broken
Since the release of the rank in
Valorant Battle Pass XP Per Level
Valorant Battle Pass XP Per Level
Every tier in the Valorant Battle Pass
Valorant Battle Pass XP Per Tier
Valorant Battle Pass XP Per Tier
Valorant battle pass allows the players to
Skadoodle Valorant Settings, Crosshair, Sensitivity & Config
Skadoodle Valorant Settings, Crosshair, Sensitivity & Config
Tyler Latham or better professional as Skadoodle

Leave a reply "Sentinels vs Vikings Time & Score in Valorant"

Must read×

Top