Playing Minecraft with standard skin is such a boring and not interesting time. Once you get it, you surely will look for more awesome and attractive skins for your character. So, you may think to create and add your own skin to Minecraft.
Even though creating your own skin will take much time, but it doesn’t matter if you can get your desirable skin for a Minecraft character, won’t you? On the other word, you will get your own satisfaction when you make your own skin for your character.
Once you’ve created your own skin, certainly you want to add it to the game. Indeed, it’s so normal for you. But, you need to know that to install your own skin to Minecraft, you will need a launcher. If you look for the launcher, of course there will be many results of the launcher that you can use to install your own skin. But, in this case, you just need to use the great one.
Well, most of the Minecraft players already use TLauncher to install your own skin. Indeed, TLauncher is one of the perfect Minecraft launchers which provides a lot of features within. One of them is to allow you to create and install your own skin. Unfortunately, not many players really know how to do it.
But, you do not have to worry because we are here to guide you how to create the skin on TLauncher.
How to Create Skin on TLauncher?
Let’s see how to create skin on TLauncher!
Step 1: Access TLauncher Site and Register First
- The first thing that you have to do is to go to the main page of TLauncher that you can access here. https://TLauncher.org/en/.
- Once you are at the page of TLauncher, you will see many information related to the software.
- It is totally needed for you to register on this site if you never sign up on this site. But, you can continue by login if you already have an account on it.
- If you have not yet the account at TLauncher site, of course you need to go to the registration page at https://TLauncher.org/en/reg/ and enter the required data in the available field.
- Once you registered at TLauncher, it’s time to log in by using your account you’ve created.
- After login, you will be directed into your profile in which you cannot install the skin, but only for the Premium users.
Step 2: Upload the Skin to TLauncher
- Then, click Upload Skin that you can choose from your computer. It is really recommended to use the size of 64×32. Besides, you can also choose from the catalogue.
- In this case, you have to run TLauncher that you have downloaded and installed the box next to the Accounts.
- Click on the tab accounts in your case that say “No Accounts”. Open it from the list and click the “Manage” go to the login page.
- On this page, you have to enter the data specified during the registration to fill Username/email address and password. Then, the Save button auto resume.
- If the authorization is successful, you can go to the main page of the launcher to see your username with an icon TL
- Now, you are able to choose from the lost any versions with the TL icon.
Congratulations! You now have your own skin by using TLauncher.