A game tournament becomes one of interesting events now. What have you heard about T1 Valorant tournament? Did you watch a Valorant tournament which was held by T1? In this chance, we are going to try to give you some information about T1 Valorant Tournament.
T1 is a global esports joint venture which is created by Comcast Spectator and SK Telecom. This professional esports organization was founded in Korea in 2002 as Brood War team Orion by BoxeR before it was title-sponsored by SK Telecom in 2004.
T1 invitational is a tournament which is hosted by T1. This is the most competitive event. In this tournament, the commentators are Pansy (Lauren Scott) and Puckett (Chris Puckett). The format of this tournament is:
- For group stage: Round Robin with best of 1 matches, top 2 teams from each group advance to playoffs.
- For Playoffs: Single elimination bracket, all matches are best of 3.
According to Liquipedia, the participants of this tournament are listed below.
- Team Jaomock: Jaomock, Kaysid, khai, Strong Legs, Vinny1x.
- Team Kephrii: Kephrii, Assert, ZerG, blix, Hilton.
- Team brax: brax, AZK, Hiko, Skadoodle, n0thing.
- Team Dizzy: dizzy, retzi, zombs, crashies, sYnceD.
- Team Amber Liu: Amber Liu, psalm, fRoD, seangares, minikerr.
- Team Cloakzy: Cloakzy, ShahZaM, Poach, Hoppin, Relyks.
- Team Sonii: Sonii, Kurt, Subroza, kaboose, witmer.
- Spot Up: figment, ara, Tucker, viz, Bunny.
The teams which are in the Group A include Team dizzy, Team Brax, Team Jaomock, and Team Amber Liu. The teams which are in the Group B include Team Cloakzy, Spot Up, Team Sonii, and Team Kephrii.
The prize pool of this tournament is listed below.
- 1st place: Team Brax
- 2nd place: Team dizzy
- 3rd place: Spot Up
- 4th place: Team Cloakzy
- 5th place: Team Jaomock
- 6th place: Team Sonii
- 7th place: Team Amber Liu
- 8th place: Team Kephrii
Next, there is also a tournament of Nerd Street Gamers, T1 Entertainment & Sport and Riot Games. The name of it is the T1 x Nerd Street Gamers Valorant Showdown. In this tournament, there will be 16 teams fight for a $50k prize pool. It is the biggest prize pool for an NA Valorant tournament until now.
Two play-in qualifier events will be held on June 20 and June 21. The competing teams have the chance to secure one of four open spots in the 16-team T1 x Nerd Street Gamers Valorant Showdown. The gamers who can be the winners of the play-in qualifiers will face off against top Valorant players, streamers and also influencers for a piece of the $50k prize pool.
It will be the first of a multitude tournaments which are happening in the Valorant pro scene. The purpose of this is to be able to find the new start of the Valorant scene and also permit the esport to be able to grow naturally. It means that anyone can make if if they are able to play at a top-level.