Even though most commands will be able to affect only chunks which have already been generated, /teleport (Teleport Command) is able to send entities into chunks which have yet to be generated. If this occurs to a player, so the chunks around and including that player’s destination are newly generated.
Whether you are in a single player world or multiplayer world, getting lost in Minecraft is never a good thing. Sometimes, getting lost is able to be negligibly annoying, and in other times, it is able to be deadly. This page teaches you how to travel instantly to a specific location in Minecraft. Likewise, in console editions of Minecraft, you are able to teleport to a specific player’s location once using host privileges for a multiplayer game.
HOW TO TELEPORT IN MINECRAFT (ON DESKTOP)
Apparently, there are some steps that you have to do to teleport in Minecraft. Here are steps:
- At the first step, you are able to open Minecraft. Please double-click the Minecraft app icon, then you have to click the green PLAY button at the bottom of the launcher.
- After that, you have to choose a world to load. Please click Singleplayer, then click a creative world which you want to load. Also, you are able to start a new world by clicking Create New World at the bottom of the page. The creative world should have cheats enabled.
- The next step that you have to do is to click Play Selected World. It is at the bottom of the page. This is going to open your selected world. If you made a new world, ensure you choose Creative mode, then click Create New World again to open the world.
- In this step, you need to determine where you want to teleport to. You have to note that Minecraft uses three coordinates (X, Y, and Z) to determine player location in the world. You are able to view your current coordinates in game by pressing F3, Fn+F3 if you are on laptops and Macs, or Alt+Fn+F3 if you are on newer Macs.
- Please open the console. Then, you have to press the / key on your keyboard to do so.
- In this step, you have to enter the teleport command. Please type teleport name x y z into the console, replacing “name” with your username, “x” with the east/west coordinate to which you want to travel, “y” with the vertical coordinate, and “z” with the north/south coordinate. For example, your command may look like this: /teleport cutegirl 0 23 65. For your information, using a positive value for “x” and “z” increases the distance toward the east or south. But, if you use a negative value, it will increase the distance toward the north or west. You are also able to teleport a player to a player.
- The last step that you have to do is to Press Enter. Automatically your character will be teleported to the selected coordinates.