Now, people may be excited with this new game named Valorant. However, sometimes player may face some errors. Since this game is new, they may not know what they should do to be able to fix error in the game. If you want to fix the game, the first thing that you have to know is the error code that you get.
What error code do you get? If in the message says that you get error code 7, you have to know the meaning of it and also the specific method to fix it. On the Riot Games site exactly in the Valorant Support page, there is a list of error codes and also how to fix it. According to that list, the error code 7 means that it could not connect to session service. You may have a suspension on your account. So, you are able to check your email for more information. It also can happen because of a platform issue. You are able to make sure to check the Valorant Discord or Support Site banner for more information.
However, there are some workarounds that you are able to try to fix this error. You are able to follow some workarounds below.
- Restart The Game
For a basic and simple fix, you are able to restart your game. Hopefully, there will be a good chance a second attempt at loading the game will work.
- Restart The Computer
If you have restarted the game but it is still not working, then you are able to try to restart your computer entirely. If your hardware is back online, you can try to open Valorant game and try to connect again.
- Check Your Network Status
You can also try to double check your network status if the game denies to open after a full restart. Maybe your internet connection is the cause of the error.
- Report The Issue
If you have tried the the methods above but no one works, the best way is to file a support ticket. You are able to access the Support page of Riot Games website for Valorant and submit your complaint.
There are a number of other error codes that players may face in the Valorant Game. Here are some of them.
- Error code 4. It means that your display name is invalid. Something is up with your Riot ID and you are able to change it.
- Error code 5. This error code means that account was logged into elsewhere. Solution for this error is that you should log out from all devices.
- Error code 8 – 21. It means that there are problems with the Riot Client. You have to go ahead and restart the Riot Client to fix these errors.
- Error code 29. It means that this is a network issue. You have to ensure that your firewall permits for Valorant.
Those are some error codes that you may find in the Valorant game. You are able to try to fix the methods that we have given if you face error code 7. If you find other errors like you find in the list, you can try the method that we explained in the list.