You may come to this page to find out the information about where you can download Valorant. For your information, you are able to download Valorant by going to Riot’s website.
Officially, Valorant is out and available to download on PC. Whether you were part of the closed beta prior to launch or not, Valorant is free to play for all players. Well, in this article, we are going to share step-by-step to download Valorant on PC.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD VALORANT
- At the first step, you are able to go to Riot’s website and hit the download button. Make sure that you have a Riot account. In other cases, if you do not already have a Riot account, so you are going to be prompted to create one.
- After that, you are able to start installing the client. Also, this is going to install Riot’s Vanguard anti-cheat program.
- The next step that you have to do is to launch the client and sign-in to your Riot account. For this step, you may need to reset your computer to activate Vanguard in order to play.
If you were part of the closed beta and already had Valorant downloaded and installed prior to launch, all you have to do is launch the Valorant client and let it download the last version. For your information, the patch pushed the game live on June 2, taking with it a new Agent, a new map, and also a new game mode.
VALORANT MINIMUM AND RECOMMENDED SPECS ON PC
You have to know that Riot designed Valorant to run well on a variety of PCs. Now, you are able to check the information about minimum and recommended PC specs of Valorant to see if your rig meets the system requirements. In the text below, we are going to share minimum and recommended specs. Here are the specs Riot recommends:
VALORANT PC HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- RAM: 4GB
- VRAM: 1GB
There are the bare minimum hardware requirements you will need to meet in order to run Valorant at all. As you can see, it is not very demanding. Please keep reading this entire article for more detailed system specs in the sections below.
VALORANT PC MINIMUM SYSTEM SPECS
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400
- GPU: Intel HD 3000
With this setup, you will be able to run Valorant at 30 FPS.
VALORANT PC RECOMMENDED SYSTEM SPECS
- CPU: Intel i3-4150
- GPU: Geforce GT 730
With this setup, you will be able to run Valorant at the 60 FPS.
VALORANT PC HIGH-END SYSTEM SPECS
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz
- GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
With this setup, you will be able to run Valorant at 144+ FPS. It is very recommended for competitive play.
Well, the text above is an explanation about where you can download Valorant on PC and the specs Riot recommends. If you have any questions, just comment in the section below.